2007/12/28

昨晚的曲目

我的腦袋裡都還是Spiritualized的Ladies and Gentlemen We are Floating In the Space的呢喃卡農吟唱。

I will love you till I die and I will love you all the time
So please put your sweet hand in mine
And float in space
And drift in time
All my time until I die
We’ll float in space just you and I...

Lalac Wine–公主/Jeff Buckley
One Step Too Far–秀秀/Faithless
Fernando–建騏/ABBA
Hurt–公主/NIN
Lagacy–秀秀/Mansun
Beautiful–建騏/Mandalay
Forever Love–公主/X Japan
Poetic Tragedy–秀秀/Used
You Gotta Be–建騏/Desiree
魅せられて–公主/翁倩玉
Pangan Poetry–秀秀/Bjork
True Colors–建騏/Cyndi Lauper
I Just Can’t Stop Loving You–公主/Michael Jackson
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space–秀秀/Spiritualized
OL’55–建騏/Tom Waits
You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart–公主/Sinead O’connor
Freelove–秀秀/Depeche Mode
I Know You’re Out There Somewhere–建騏/Moody Blues
Geronimo’s Cadillac–公主/Modern Talking
Redemption Song–秀秀/Bob Marley
White X’mas–公主
Simple Man–建騏/Lynyrd Skynyrd
Beloved–秀秀/VNV Nation

沒有留言: